A fine blend of all things Nuts: Multimedia Collections, Toys, Foods, Concerts, Occasional Petting Zoo Visits, etc.

Friday, July 31, 2015

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form (2009)


Alright, let’s get it out of the way: Shouichi-kun doesn’t come with relaxed hands for his pre-kick pose(s). This never bothered me much because I’ve always had other figuarts with black hands to act as donors. He comes with some rather angry hands and a second faceplate with his crest splayed out for kicking purposes. That’s it. I know this disappoints a lot of people, but I like the figure, anyway. Burning and Shining weren’t out when I bought it and his main purpose is to be the official chef of the NegLiner. Ground Form it was meant to be. I bought him a bunch of 1:12 scale vegetables and you should too.

Additional information can be found below the cut.

4 Smiles to Warm Your Heart and Make It Grow Strong out of 5

His relaxed hands were packed in with Trinity Form, but that’s an exclusive release. There’s a Shinkocchou Seihou coming out, but I don’t really know what people want him to do that this one can’t. It’s a mystery to me, especially when they could be spending their time making all the Riders they’ve yet to make at all.

No comments :